What is an Air Source Pump?
An Air Source Heat Pump is a unit that will be located outside of the property. It takes air in through the pump and boosts it to a higher temperature. The Heat pump does use electricity to power the unit but will use less electricity to power the Heat Pump than the heat it will provide for your property. On average every unit of electricity the Heat pump uses for power it will generate 2-3 units of heat and typical running costs are £400 to £500 per year, a considerable saving on gas, oil or fuel heating systems.
There are many reasons why considering having a Air Source Heat Pump installed is a positive investment.
- Save upto £1,090 on your heating bills*
- Reduce your Co² emissions and carbon footprint
- Heat Pumps require very little or no maintenance
- Receive £855 to £925 cashback per year in the form of the Renewable Heat Incentive*
- Replaces your boiler & provides hot water & heating
- Replaces gas, fuel or oil heating
- Fast, no mess installations
- System often “pays for itself”*
- Control heating & hot water from your phone
Choose Suns Energy Air Source Heat Pumps
- We only install high quality LG heat pumps
- Free loft insulation to improve your energy efficiency
- We are a Trading Standards Approved installer
- Finance available for purchase and installation
- Free no obligation home survey & quote
- 7 year warrany
If you want to speak to us further about your interest in Heat Pumps or anything else then send us a quick message by Clicking HERE and we will respond to your query.
Or call us on 08432 164174
*Data from The Energy Saving Trust – figures correct as of June 2017. Speak to one of our friendly advisors to find out how quickly your Air Source Heat Pump would pay for itself in the form of Government incentives & reduced energy bills.